6:30 - 8:15pm
From September - May
Launching September 29
Parkway Church (7275 Parkway Road)
Parkway Family Night is a fun place to LEARN about GOD, GROW in LOVE, and BELONG in RELATIONSHIP.
1) Kids will LEARN about God through storytelling, interactive learning experiences, purposeful engagement with the Bible and mentoring from adult Leaders.
2) Kids will GROW in love for God, others and themselves as they engage in musical expression, participate in acts of service, practice skill building activities and receive affirmation from their Leaders.
3) Kids will BELONG as they develop relationships with their Leaders and Peers by spending time in small groups led by a consistent Leader over the course of a year.
4) Parents will CONNECT with each other and their kids, as we partner with families to encourage and equip them to LEARN, GROW and BELONG both at Parkway and at home.
Parkway Family Night is made up of three different streams:
For Girls in Grades 1-8
In addition to our regular club meetings on Friday nights, we enjoy a whole range of special events like swimming, fun days with area GEMS clubs, GEMS camp, special mother/daughter events, theme and talent nights, service projects including an annual food drive and more.
Learn more about GEMS CLUB HERE
For Boys in Grades 1-6 (and their Dads!)
Each night will feature sports, games and team building activities. Fathers and "Father Figures" are invited to attend and participate alongside their boys. Boys Club will also feature regular trips to the Greely Elementary School Gym, bonfires, service projects and special events.
After dropping their kids off at GEMS and BOYS CLUB parent's are free to leave until returning to pick their kids up at the end of the night. However, this year we are offering the Church Lobby space as a place where parents can spend some time hanging out and enjoying fresh coffee, tea and snacks. At several points throughout the year, we will offer organized discussion groups for parents to participate in as well. Instead of dropping and running, why not stick around and build some relationships.
Cost for registration in GEMS CLUB and BOYS CLUB is $40 per child, but if you register your child before September 17, you'll get a $10 discount per child.
Girls in GEMS CLUB also need to have a GEMS Shirt and Scarf, so if you are registering your child in GEMS for the first time OR if your child's shirt no longer fits, make sure to purchase the GEMS Registration + Shirt/Scarf Package.
- $40 – GEMS Club Registration Fee
- $50 – GEMS CLUB Registration Fee + Club Shirt
- $58 – GEMS CLUB Registration Fee + Club Shirt + Scarf
- $40 – BOYS CLUB Registration Fee
- GEMS CLUB TOTE BAG: $12
- 6 Month Subscription To SPARKLE Magazine (For girls Grades 1-3)(FREE for 1st Year): $10
- 9 Month Subscription To SHINE Magazine (For girls Grade 4-8)(FREE for 1st Year): $15